Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's do a blog!

A blog is a series of frequently updated posts about a certain topic, used to inform. Many blogs are usually personal, “how do I feel about this” posts. Blogs usually are centered on one area or topic, or something that interest you.  Some people like to have a blog just for fun, some need it for work, and some, like me, need it to pass a class in high school. Personally I feel that a blog is a waste of life. That’s because I am lazy and have no goals.  That is a joke my fellow readers!  To me, a blog is an online journal! Except, with a journal you have privacy. But with a blog you have no privacy because it is online for the world to see unless you are a world-wide loser and no one likes you.  Then it is exactly like a journal because no one will read it anyways! Everyone has a reason for doing a blog. Like I said, some do it for fun, some do it for work, and some do it because they're being graded on it and theirl teacher is a nag! (She doesn’t think she is a nag though. Clearly she is delusional.)  According to internet guru Dave Weinberger: “blogs are a growing force in commerce because they provide a more powerful voice to individuals.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment